We are looking to hire an experienced senior Architect with the ability to lead a team through all phases of design work, as well as excellent design creation skills. Candidates should be comfortable making design creation, leading the team, coordinating with other disciplines and consultants, creating drawings, organizing meetings as well as presentations to complete each project timely. To ensure success as a project architect, you should have passion for architecture and pursuit of design details.
Project Architect Requirements:
- Master’s degree in architecture or above, at least 6 years of experience (experience in the world well-known architectural firms preferred) ;
- Excellent communication as well as coordination skills with the team member, project manager, and consultants;
- Advanced knowledge of drafting and modeling software including Rhino, AutoCAD and Revit.
- A collaborative team player;
- As a team leader or key contributor role in at least two mid-sized and above mixed-use, cultural and public projects which under construction or completed;
- Portfolio of excellent design. Candidates who have studied abroad or have experience in project management preferred.